Contact us. Whakapā mai.

If you feel in danger or someone needs immediate help, call 111.

If you have concerns about sexual violence and want to talk to someone contact Safe to talk.(external link)

For any administrative enquiries or to contact the Victims Centre, please email us at

Want to talk with someone? Safe to talk is free and confidential.
Quick exit